Forex Trading Manual
- The foundation of the Forex market
- Understanding technical analysis
- Japanese candlesticks
- Fundamental market factors
- Who and what drives the market
- The key advantages of trading Forex
- Pips and pipettes explained
- Forex trading strategy worth over R10,000!
Once you have made payment, the Trading Manual will be emailed to you. Please allow 24hrs for processing.
GBM Micro Fund
Most conventional forms of investment don’t offer a solution to building real financial wealth or the ability to be a life changing decision. In many cases your investment will battle to outperform annual inflation and may even be decreasing in real terms every year.
The reality is that the returns which are offered by financial institutions are not lucrative enough for the average person. Most individuals don’t have a large sum of money to invest but still need to grow in their financial standing and improve on their future financial outlook.
At Green Box Markets we have spent the last two years developing a strategy with which to approach the financial market in a conservative way but still achieve excellent returns on investment. Our strategy’s core focus is in the foreign exchange market where we look to capitalise on trending currency pairs while maintaining a high degree of focus on risk management. Our strategy employs a compounding model which means that the rate of growth increases substantially as the value of the account increases.
Green Box Markets does not charge a management fee for this portfolio as we believe in transparency and fairness. We charge a 30% performance rebate on profits generated which means that we only make money when you make money.
The minimum investment requirement for the Private Investment Management portfolio is R5000.
Green Box Markets operates as an Independent Broker under agreement with Avatrade. This product is governed and is compliant with the regulations as required by the Financial Services Board.
Please follow these steps in order to open an investment account with us:
1. Open a live trading account.
2. Inform us via email on [email protected] that you have opened a trading account and wish to allocate it to our Private Investment Management portfolio.
3. You will receive an email with an attached POA agreement which is a regulatory requirement. Please fill in the agreement and return it to the same email address.
4. Fund the investment account.
Once your funds reflect in the investment account, they will automatically be allocated to our Private Investment Management portfolio and will begin to trade with the next position that is opened on the portfolio.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance.